TransExpedition Joint Limited Liability Company is engaged in the production and sale of liquefied hydrocarbon gases, and thanks to its favourable geographical location the company successfully sells products both within the Republic of Belarus and for export to the countries of Europe and the Baltic States.
• Date of state registration of our company - August 16, 2007.
• Since 2010, TransExpedition has been a resident of Free economic zone “Vitebsk”.
• Since 2011 it has been a member of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce.
• Since March 2020 is included in the Register of good faith partners
At the beginning of its activities (2007-2010), the company provided freight-forwarding services for the transportation of liquefied hydrocarbon gases (LPG) by its own and engaged railway tank cars, and since 2010 the company has expanded its capabilities and started to produce and sell LPG. Besides, it is developing activities in the area of the provision of services for the transport of SGS by road and rail.
Since the beginning of the enterprise, 150 new workplaces have been created.
The company uses modern technologies and fixed assets, which allows providing services demanded by the market. Work to improve business processes and the integration of modern information technologies is ongoing all the time.
Due to this, TransExpedition JLLC is the winner of the contest "Best Exporter of the Year" in the nomination "Organization of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Sphere of Services" for three years in a row (2017, 2018 and 2019).
In 2018, the Vitebsk City Executive Committee took TransExpedition JLLC to the Board of Honor of the city of Vitebsk for achieving the best indicators in the sphere of social and economic development and saving fuel, energy and material resources in 2018.
The strategic directions of the organization 's development are:
• development of new markets for freight forwarding services;
• further development and consolidation of positions in foreign markets;
• maximize customer satisfaction;
• development of individual logistics solutions for each customer taking into account their needs;
• creation of additional jobs and increased motivation for work.